January Release Peek - You’re Swan-derful - with Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps

 

    Welcome back to Day TWO of our January Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!



The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from 

artist Neda Sadreddin
 and it's called.....

 You're Swan-derful! 


These sweet swans and their accessories are going to be perfect for so many occasions! Mother's Day, Anniversary, Valentines or a special, swan-derful friend! 


My card reads swan-derful and lucky in love! Who remembers that kids rhyme Sitting in Tree (K.I.S.S.I.N.G)? That must have been in my head while I was creating with this adorable set. I don’t know if I I don’t know if I I don’t know if I’m into this one

 Check out  You're Swan-derful and our new stencil in so many awesome creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  


You'll see more of our January goodies all weekend, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on SUNDAY at 2 pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  


For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Totally love the colours on this creation, Tamara!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April Release Sneak Peek - Forest Friends

July Release Peak - Underwater Pals - with Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps

August Sneak Peek - Storytellers - with Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps